Dan Lok is a multimillionaire serial entrepreneur, and one of the most engaging public speaking I've ever come across, and here the summary of his book F.U. Money there a hidden message on the book cover. can you see it?
now let's dive into the top takeaway of F.U. Money that u can apply to your own life, so u can make as much money as you damn well want and live your life as your damn well, please
"F.U. Money is the enough is enough" when you get to the point that u don't have to take sh*t from anybody when you make enough money that you could say f**k you to anyone, anywhere including your boss, without consequence its freedom.
How much F.U money do u need to live your dream lifestyle?
The reason you not making the kind of money that you want and the reason you not working the amount of hours that you want is that u have not made a point to continually increase the worth of your time.
Ask yourself how much money you wanna make this year?
let say six-figure, so 100K
to get your magic number: 57$ x 3 to allow for an unproductive hour versus a productive hour
multiply by 3 is because you need to be real with yourself. not all your eight hours a day are productive one.
so why the hell would you spend an hour mowing the lawn? it cost you 171$ to do that. you could hire someone to do it for 20$. So what's your magic number?
Have weekly, monthly, and annual income goals but focus on your DIG or Daily income goal why wait until the end of the month to see if you on track? if you focus on hitting your daily income goal then that ensure you're hitting weekly, monthly, annual income goal
one of the most bizarre things I learned from dan that you can ride in a Stretch limousine for just twice the price of a taxi, not too much if you think about it. the key takeaway here is to put yourself in an uncomfortable situation so you can become comfortable with opportunities that your FU money will bring you.
It will show you what possible and it also gave you more clarity on what you want and don't want.
I know that sounds brutal but stay with me here. Generally speaking, 80% of your revenue comes from 20% of your client. the other 80% are not the right fit for you. some client, you might pleasure to work with but there's also a chance that u completely undersell yourself while other you can earn 6x time more
with the same time and effort.
The key to takeaway here is you don't have to start with low-paying clients. you can start serving high paying client if you position yourself correctly.
"clients are replaceable, your time is not."
you might wanna consider marketing first, see what customer prefer more before you serve or provide your product. you will see your business growing fast because you are serving the right market, people want this content or kind of video or whatever field you do, so when u start doing your business, there will hundreds of markets waiting for more.
"There no need to re-invent to wheel"
By the way here is a source for this article. make sure you check it out :